High time to introduce you to a fresh batch of reviews for many recent releases.
- Rock Hard Slovakia write about the second Cranston album which gets a 4/5 star rating: “The second album is simply labelled with sequential number II and features eleven fresh, crunchy and striking songs”
- On the Mayfair Mall homepage you can find links to reviews for Legion, Cranston and Phil Vincent - Hypocrite, as well as reviews for new titles from D’Ercole and Tragik. Let’s just say they love them 🙂
- Your Music Blog is happy with the Legion album: "Riff after solo the band sound on fire and take no prisoners. I know some people are afraid Phil is saturating his fanbase with all these releases. But when the outcome is this good, who cares…"
- There are also many awesome reviews for Phil's work with Forest Field. You can find them on their website. One worth picking out (it includes an interview with Phil) is Get Ready To Rock.
thanks to all the writers!
Here follow the next batch of reviews from around the globe!
- Next one is from White Room Reviews (in Dutch) about the Hypocrite album “Hypocrite clearly shows that Vincent is a scene veteran. Especially the guitar playing will convince the listener”
- Clair & Abscur about Tragik's The Power Of Suggestion. A quick Google translate: "What else can I say except that this album reminded me happily of the good memory of Phil Vincent and his companions in Tragik for an anthology of very successful and mostly energetic melodic hard rock songs. It shows a well-established group on its bases but which, with subtle evolutions, manages to avoid the trap-trap to turn in circles. So, no reason to sulk his pleasure."
- also one from Germany's Metal.de on Tragik "a well crafted album"
- and last but not least one from Your Music Blog on Hypocrite “in my book the man can do no wrong, great album!”