Here follow the next batch of reviews from around the globe!
- Next one is from White Room Reviews (in Dutch) about the Hypocrite album “Hypocrite clearly shows that Vincent is a scene veteran. Especially the guitar playing will convince the listener”
- Clair & Abscur about Tragik's The Power Of Suggestion. A quick Google translate: "What else can I say except that this album reminded me happily of the good memory of Phil Vincent and his companions in Tragik for an anthology of very successful and mostly energetic melodic hard rock songs. It shows a well-established group on its bases but which, with subtle evolutions, manages to avoid the trap-trap to turn in circles. So, no reason to sulk his pleasure."
- also one from Germany's Metal.de on Tragik "a well crafted album"
- and last but not least one from Your Music Blog on Hypocrite “in my book the man can do no wrong, great album!”
Well, with all these releases Phil gets involved in, it is of no wonder that reviews come in on a regular base.
Here some of the more recent ones:
- ViriAOR discussing Phil Vincent‘s Hypocrite album: “An album that handles all musical styles in brush strokes, and that personally, is what I liked most about him lately. Highlight guitar solos by experts Vince O’Regan and Peter Cox. A compact, entertaining and interesting album.” (5/5)
- and 5 stars for Legion and Rising from ViriAOR
- Back to DMME and Phil Vincent. Another 4/5 stars, with Dmitry stating “quite an unexpected move for Phil, but the contemporary sonics show how valid such an approach is in an appropriate context”
- Over to Germany now, where PowerMetal.de has a lot of good things to say about Rising from Legionwith qualifications like “flawless”, “no shortage of hooks”, or “still a long way from old-timers and still lots to say” (7.5/10)
- Strutter and Gabor had a bit of catching up to do. On this page you can find reviews for:
– D’Ercole – Made to Burn (8.1/10)
– Legion – Rising (7.7/10)
– Phil Vincent – Hypocrite (8.1/10)
- and the last one for today is from Belgium’s Concrete Web, talking about Rising from Legion with lots of positives. The songwriting, the sound, the execution. Resulting in a warm Recommended.