Well, with all these releases Phil gets involved in, it is of no wonder that reviews come in on a regular base.
Here some of the more recent ones:
- ViriAOR discussing Phil Vincent‘s Hypocrite album: “An album that handles all musical styles in brush strokes, and that personally, is what I liked most about him lately. Highlight guitar solos by experts Vince O’Regan and Peter Cox. A compact, entertaining and interesting album.” (5/5)
- and 5 stars for Legion and Rising from ViriAOR
- Back to DMME and Phil Vincent. Another 4/5 stars, with Dmitry stating “quite an unexpected move for Phil, but the contemporary sonics show how valid such an approach is in an appropriate context”
- Over to Germany now, where PowerMetal.de has a lot of good things to say about Rising from Legionwith qualifications like “flawless”, “no shortage of hooks”, or “still a long way from old-timers and still lots to say” (7.5/10)
- Strutter and Gabor had a bit of catching up to do. On this page you can find reviews for:
– D’Ercole – Made to Burn (8.1/10)
– Legion – Rising (7.7/10)
– Phil Vincent – Hypocrite (8.1/10)
- and the last one for today is from Belgium’s Concrete Web, talking about Rising from Legion with lots of positives. The songwriting, the sound, the execution. Resulting in a warm Recommended.